Monday, February 28, 2011

Fibro Fog


I’m having one of those days where I can’t figure out anything, even the simplest things. Fibro fog is such an unwelcomed guest.  If it wasn’t for spelling and grammar check I wouldn’t even be writing this right now, much less anything else.

I take care of two kids and I don’t ever remember when I’m supposed to have them anymore so I just wake up every day and wait, which is exactly what I’m doing right now.  It’s good because it gives me a chance to get some writing done, but it drives me crazy that I can’t remember from week to week.

I’m used to the fact that my body is failing and I’m prepared for that as much as I can be, but I had no idea my mind would go too.  That’s the part that I’m having a hard time accepting.  The first time I noticed the Fibro fog I thought I had completely lost my mind.  I was literally like what the hell.  At that time I didn’t know it was Fibro fog because I didn’t even know I had Fibromyalgia yet so it was a little traumatizing.
 
I can handle it a little better now, because I know that it’s not permanent.  I understand more about it and I know that it’s going to come and go with my flares.  As soon as my mind is clear again I breathe that sigh of relief and go on with my life as usual.

I’m hoping this little episode will clear soon, because I can’t think straight and I don’t want to find my keys in the refrigerator and the milk in the cabinet later on.

I hope everyone is doing well today.  Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews