Sunday, February 27, 2011

West Texas Sandstorm


I hate sandstorms! Yes I should be used to it by now.  I’ve lived in West Texas all my life and I’ve lived in very close proximity to cotton fields all my life.  It’s been a while since we’ve had a bad one and I wasn’t quite prepared for it like I usually am.  My room is now a sandbox because of my old crappy windows and there’s a haze throughout my entire house.  It’s horrible.  We can’t breathe and I have this sudden urge to brush my teeth.  I really want to take a shower, but I’m afraid I’ll turn into a giant mud ball.  It’s going to be a long dirty day.

What kind of weather are you guys dealing with?  I hope everyone is having an awesome day!  Never forget to be brilliant…even when the weather makes you want to just go back to bed=).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews