Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Top 10 Things You Want to do Before You Die


What are the top 10 things you want to do before you die?  This is definitely one of those questions that most people can't answer without much consideration.  I'm one of those people.  Hell there's so much I want to do...so much I want to be.  Narrowing it down to the top 10 may be difficult, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Here we go: THE TOP 10 THINGS TINA WANTS TO DO BEFORE SHE DIES...

  1.   Love myself
  2.  Get published in print
  3.  Write a children's book
  4.  Pay off my house
  5.  Be able to financially support myself
  6.  Understand my illness a little better
  7.  Be known for something...even if it's something   weird          
  8.  Lose weight...at least 50 pounds
  9.  Skate again
10.  Find a good man and live happily ever after

Okay so this is what I could come up with right now.  I'll probably think of more things later so expect future posts on this topic. Now tell me what you're top 10 things to do before you die are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews