Monday, April 16, 2012

Quotes on Dealing...with Frustrating People


There are days when I wish I could I just run away to somewhere that I could be alone, have endless privacy and not have to deal with people who drive me absolutely nuts.  I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that, that wish will never come true. Life isn’t easy and some days it feels like it just wants to remind me of that over and over and over again.  I know I’m not an easy person to get along with, but some of the people I have to deal with are impossible.  I’m not sure how they even function.  In a moment of frustration I came across these quotes that are all about having to deal with people that we would rather not have to deal with.

A man's own good breeding is the best security against other people's ill manners.
Lord Chesterfield

To rejoice in another's prosperity, is to give content to your own lot: to mitigate another's grief, is to alleviate or dispel your own.
Thomas Edwards

We are far more liable to catch the vices than the virtues of our associates.
Denis Diderot

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
Doris M. Smith

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few;
and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence.
George Washington

Look to be treated by others
as you have treated others.
Publius Syrus

Success in life, in anything,
depends upon the number of persons
that one can make himself agreeable to.
Thomas Carlyle

Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life.
Jean Paul Richter

I hope everyone is having an awesome night.  Don’t forget to be brilliant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews