Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trying to Find Myself


Awe this thing called love.  What the hell is it exactly?  I have no idea.  I thought I did at one point, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I really don’t.  I guess when I actually find true love then I’ll know what I’ve been missing.  That is if I ever find it.  I’m really beginning to wonder these days.  I’ve made a decision that I’m going to stop worrying about dating and finding the one and focus more on finding myself.  I’m tired of all the BS.

I need to focus on my career and my health before there’s nothing left of me.  All I’m doing is trying to find someone to save me when I should be trying to save myself.  I was wondering when I would finally snap out of it and get into the right mindset.  I’m setting goals this week and I’m finally going to start working towards them.  This is my life.  If I fail it’s no one’s fault but my own.  I don’t want to fail.  I don’t want my lack of self-confidence and my illness to win. So here’s to finding myself, because it will only be then that I find the true love and happiness that I’ve been searching for all my life. 

Hope everyone has had an awesome day!  Be brilliant!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews