Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scandalous Men or Should I Say Boys


It's amazing how scandalous guys can be. I'm glad I   can still see through the bullshit.  Why do they see fit to lie and play games when it's not even necessary. Honestly why do they play games if they have no clue on how to play them in the first place?

I have to admit that this one had the nice guy routine down pretty good.  Oh you know.  He was sweet and charming blah, blah, blah.  Something wasn't right though and I could feel it and then he put it out there for the whole world to see.  Maybe the other girls don't mind that, but I'm not a skanky follower who puts up with bullshit.

So as I sit back and laugh at this multitude of girls all drooling and chasing after the same guy I'm truly grateful to have been put through hell in previous relationships because my asshole detector has been perfected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews