Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cleaning!

Today is "Tina has to clean the house" day. It's time to suck it up and get this place looking like a home again. The Fibromyalgia better stay out of my way today because I'm not in the mood to deal with it.

Sometimes I allow Fibromyalgia to take over because I feel like I have no strength left to fight, but I have to change my ways because I'm never going to get anywhere if I continue letting this illness lead the way. The last 20 years have taught me that it's only going to get worse so I can't put my life on hold and hope they find a cure.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life saying I would have done this and I would have done that if I wasn't sick. I want to say I did all this despite being sick. I want to be able to say that no illness is going to hold me back from what I want to do. I'm going to use Fibromyalgia as my strength so that it can never be my weakness.

So first things first I need a clean house so I can concentrate. Wish me luck. There's a lot to do. I hope everyone has a fantastic day and for all of you who have gotten hit by this wicked winter storm-be safe and stay warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews