Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Ready for Bed...


I’m so ready for bed.  It would be nice if I didn’t have to wait for my blankets to dry and then make my bed all before I can lay down.  Stupid sand and stupid window that is apparently pointless.  My room looks a little less like a sandbox now.  It only took me all day to get everything dusted off, swept up and washed.  I’m still not completely finished, but it’s good enough for now.

I over did it and I’m paying for it.  The pain is insane, my vision is blurry and I just don’t feel right.  That’s what I get for trying to function like a “normal” person.  Oh well I’m not going to complain about it because I know firsthand that it can be a lot worse.  After I get my bed made I’m going to lie down and relax and tomorrow will be better.  If it’s not, then I will still make it through it like I do every other bad day. It’s all about continuing to move forward no matter 
what.

I hope everyone had a good day.  *Big Hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews