Friday, August 7, 2009

Peaceful

I’m sitting at a little lake in my little town typing this post on my little laptop. Sorry I was having a “little” moment. My husband is fishing and I’m just sitting here chillin’, enjoying the cool breeze and the peacefulness. Okay so it’s not totally peaceful…there are some kids across the lake talking extremely loud and there’s quite a bit of traffic, but other than that it’s peaceful. Peaceful moments are good for the soul. That’s about as philosophical as I’m going to get. I tried to elaborate on that, but it just wasn’t working for me. I guess I’m just not in a philosophical mood tonight. Maybe tomorrow I can be enlightening and at peace with my life and the world around me. Today hasn’t been too bad, but maybe tomorrow can be a little better. That’s all we can hope for, right? After all it’s the good days that help us get through the bad days. Hope everyone has a peaceful night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews