Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Faith, Hope and Love

Over the last few years, I have morphed into a new person. I still have the same heart, but I’ve had to change just about every aspect of my life and that has changed me. I’ve had to learn to be stronger than I ever thought I could be and most importantly I’ve learned that without my Faith I have nothing. I may not be someone that you wish to know anymore or you may like me better…either way this is me and I’m changing so that I can have as much of a life as possible with Fibromyalgia.

I didn’t want to change. I liked me just fine before the pain and everything else took over my life, but the more I change, the more I’m learning to like the new me. I still wish that I could party like I use to and go camping without being miserable, but I have to face the reality of my illness. So physically you will notice a lot of changes in me, but inside I’m still the same old me. I’m just stronger now and I’m not going to take any kind of shit from anyone. This is my life and even though it’s not the life I really wanted, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be.
Everything may be harder for me now, but it’s going to be just fine because I have Faith, Hope and Love. That’s all I need…oh and my medication : ).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put!

:)

Melissa Fairchild

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews