Thursday, August 20, 2009

HOPEFULLY TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER...

Today was bad. I’ve had no energy and the pain was worse than usual. I managed to get a few things done, but not as much as I wanted to. That’s nothing new…It’s been a long time since I was actually able to get everything done that I wanted to do. My house is always half clean and the fish tank well…let’s not talk about the fish tank. I had about 2 ½ good days so it was about time to have a bad one or two or ten. I’m extremely grateful for the good days, but I still get a little discouraged on the bad days. I try to stay happy and most of the time I am, but sometimes the pain is just too much and it’s frustrating. I’m going to bed now and hopefully I will actually sleep. I hope everyone has a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews