Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to Reality

Today hasn’t been too bad. I’m extremely tired as usual, but I’m already use to that wonderful feeling. I just finished my Red Bull so I’ll be okay. I’m watering the grass at my Great Aunt’s house and I’ve already managed to soak myself, but it’s a hot day so it’s all good. The neighbors probably think I’m totally crazy by now. My Great Aunt has been gone for over a month now and I like to come over here because I feel so close to her here. It’s like part of her is still here. I can still hear her “bossing” me around and I can still see her sitting in her green chair. It’s going to be so hard when the house sales and I can’t come over anymore. This has been my safe place for a while now, but I guess it’s time to finally let go. We all have our places where we feel safe and comfortable at, that places where we are free to be who we want to be without anyone judging us. It’s so nice to have at least one place where you can go and just relax and be at peace with yourself and your surroundings, that special place that lets you find yourself. I’m guess I’m going to finish watering and get back to the “real world”. You know that wonderful place where the sink is full of dirty dishes and the laundry room looks like the dirty clothes hamper exploded. Where the floors needto be swept and mopped, the carpet vacuumed, and the beds made. So back to reality I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews