Sunday, November 7, 2010

Up's and Down's and the Patience to Deal with it All

My life has definitely had this roller coaster thing going on the last few months.  One minute I’m up and the next I’m down. I’ll be glad when everything is a little more stable so I can breathe for a little while.  I’m ready for so many things, but there are still a lot of road blocks in my way and it’s driving me crazy.  I know…patience is a virtue.  Unfortunately, this is a virtue that I don’t always have.  I try to just sit back and let things happen as they should, but sometimes I have to try to help them along and everything blows up in my face.  You think that at 30 years old I would learn just to chill but obviously not.  Oh well this is just a part of who I am I guess.

I’m finally learning to love me and I know that when I finally meet my real Mr. Right that I will be able to love him the way he deserves to be loved.  A part of me feels like I may have already found him, but I just have to be patient and see what happens.  It’s so hard, but like I said before if I push this it will blow up in my face so quit quick I won’t even realize what happened.  Only time will tell what the future holds so I just have to practice my patience and hope for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews