Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Feel Accomplished!

Clean the house day was a big success!  I didn’t get everything done that I wanted to, but I accomplished way more than I could have ever imagined.  It’s been over a year since I was able to do as much as I did yesterday and it made me kind of emotional.  It’s those little reminders of who I used to be that get me through the bad times. 

Unfortunately, I feel like I’ve been hit by a very large truck.  My whole body hurts…even my fingernails, but at least I can look around and feel accomplished.  That’s the important part.  The pain will eventually ease up a little.  This is all part of my new start…my new beginning.  I’m feeling strong again and I’m ready to move forward a little more.  These baby steps will set me free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews