Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is Simply Me

I try to just be me…Cristina or as my friends and family call me…Tina.  The whole purpose of this blog was to be about me and my thoughts and ideas and whatnot.  As some of you know I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia months after I started this blog.  All of a sudden all my posts were about this invisible illness and the affect it has had on my life.  This wasn’t my intention when I started this, but life happens and this is what was created.

I don’t come here to complain about my pain and the other dreadful symptoms of my illness.  I come here to tell you what life is like for me.  Nothing I write is dramatic or over exaggerated.  It’s what I’m feeling at that moment I’m writing about it.  It may be happy, sad or even suicidal…but the bottom line is that it’s me.  Those of you who know me may find it hard to deal with.  You may not understand that when you saw me yesterday I seemed happy and well and why today I wrote about how much I wanted to die because the pain was too much to bear.  The simple truth is this is my life.  The last three days I wanted to die, but today I’m ok.  That’s the reality of my illness.  It changes that quick.  I don’t know when I’m going to feel really bad and I don’t know when I’m going to have a good day.  That’s just the way it is.

I appreciate everyone that has taken the time to read my thoughts.  I hope that my words have helped you in some way whether it be to understand yourself or someone else.  That’s why I do this.  I know there are others who feel the same way I do.  I’m not ashamed to put my life out there because it’s these experiences that have made me who I am.  This blog is and always will be Simply Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews