Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Time to Clean!

It is officially clean the house day!  My house will be clean by the end of the day inside and out.  I’m so tired of the mess.  I hope my body cooperates with me so that I can get everything done.  It’s been so long since I’ve been able to deep clean the way I’d like to.  I’m a clean freak with Fibromyalgia.  That’s a bad combination.  I get so frustrated when my house is a mess.  There have been so many times that I’ve just sat here and cried because I wanted to clean so bad and I just couldn’t function.  I’m not lazy.  I’m trapped in a body that can longer function the way it’s supposed to. 

Today is my day to prove to everyone that even though I’m sick I can still do what needs to be done.  I’m not sure how I’m going to feel tomorrow, but I need to get this done.  I know my house isn’t that messy, but for me it’s horrible.  So wish me luck and hopefully I’ll still be able to get out of bed tomorrow or I’m in big trouble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews