Monday, November 22, 2010

I Should Be Asleep...

This  probably isn’t the best time to write.  I’m exhausted, in pain and I’m feeling slightly delirious at this point, but oh well it’s my blog.  My awesome weekend has lead to another flare, but it was worth it.  The pain is unreal right now and we’re not even going to talk about the fibro fog.  I have no idea why I’m even still awake.  I just don’t want to feel like I’ve wasted the day.  Fibromyalgia tends to make me feel like I’m wasting my life away sometimes.  I feel out of control more and more now and it’s frustrating me.  I know I have to keep fighting, but sometimes it’s hard to when it feels like an endless battle.  Every day that I make it through gives me a little more strength and I just pray that’s enough strength to get me through the rest of my life.  Something has to change and know that change has to come from within me.  I can’t make the Fibro go away, but I can learn to co-exist with it and still be happy.  It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews