Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Stress of Moving On

Today has been a very long day, but I survived it.  I’m so ready for bed, but I still have a million things to do so that I get ready for another long day tomorrow. Being single again has really been stressful, even more so than I had prepared myself for.  It seems like every day brings added stress and worry, but I know I can get through this and I still believe that I made the right decision when I ended my marriage.  I know that eventually things will become easier and that at some point I’ll be ready to move on completely and love again.  This time I’ll know that I can take care of myself and that I’m stronger than I ever thought I was.  This journey will be long, but I’m so excited for what the future holds.  True happiness awaits me and that gives me the hope, strength and courage I need to keep moving forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews