Sunday, July 5, 2009

This is Me

I’m not a mystery. Although some may feel that I am. I’m just a normal person (well sort of) who has a huge heart. I try my hardest to be there for whoever needs me whether it involves hard labor or a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen. I have my issues and I can be a bitch. I can be your best friend or I can be your worst enemy. There are a few people, and they know who they are, who got on my bad side really quick. I’m not stupid and see bullshit a mile away. This is my blog and I may ramble on and on about stuff you don’t care about or I may say things that you don’t agree with. Everything I post on this blog relates to my feelings and my opinions, if you don’t agree with me feel free to express it. I’m not going to block comments because we share a difference in opinion, but I will not allow comments that have a lot of profanity or that are rude without a point. Anyway bare with me as I get this blog started. This is simply me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews