Monday, July 13, 2009

Serious Bitch Mode

The last two days have been horrible. I don’t know if I’m PMSing or if I’m having a nervous breakdown. I’m blaming my Polycystic Ovary syndrome and my husband’s Post Traumatic Stress disorder. Aren’t we just a lovely pair! If we don’t kill each other it will be a damn miracle. I have had to fight myself so I don’t go to bed before 9pm. I just don’t have the patience to be awake and deal with anything. It’s bad. Everything is irritating me and I have visions of jumping off a cliff. It’s probably a good thing that there are not any around here. I just have too much on my mind and it’s driving me crazy. I guess I’m just in a slump these days. Hopefully I will get out of it soon and feel like a normal person again… well at least as normal as I could possibly be. Life is what you make it and if I continue in bitch mode then things could get real ugly around here so I better snap out of it. I’m going to go and be brilliant now. I’m not sure how, but I need to come up with something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews