Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot Creationz Body Jewelry

Just thought I would do a little shameless self-promotion…Please check out my site Hot Creationz Body Jewelry @ www.hotcreationz.com. If you’re not pierced, don’t worry. There is a huge selection of rings, toe rings, bracelets and necklaces.

This is just my starter site and eventually I will have my own inventory. I’m just testing the waters, taking it slow and seeing where this takes me. If you know me personally, I do have a small inventory (tongue rings, belly rings, captive bead rings and eyebrow rings) at my house so come by and check it out.

If you're on MySpace...I made a page to promote the site...www.myspace.com/hotcreationzbodyjewelry. Check it out, add it or whatever.

My short term goal is to carry all of my own inventory and to have a new site. My long term goal is to open my own store. It's going to be awhile, but it's going to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews