Thursday, January 27, 2011

An Update on....ME!

I absolutely wasted my entire day off, but I guess the rest was needed.  Nothing new has really been going on lately, except I started talking to a new guy who is perfect in every way except that he lives in a different state.  I'll probably never meet him in person, but he has been awesome to talk to and has given me a reason to smile on those days that I wanted to die. I told him that if he Googles my name he can find all of blogs and articles so we'll see if he finds this.  Just in case he does....Hi sweetie thanks for stopping by ; ).

Anyways I had a few good days, but I'm back in another flare.  I'm handling it very well because I actually had some good days...FINALLY!!!  It was getting to the point where I was just having back to back flares and it was killing me.  I feel like I have some control back now so all is as well as can be with this monster.

In case anyone is wondering I'm still not divorced.  I really, really want to be but I can barely afford to live right now.  I can't wait to be 100% free of him.  This whole thing has been an absolute nightmare and I'm ready for closure. I'm ready to start living and I don't feel like I can until all this is behind me.

I hope everyone has a great day.  Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews