Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stress!

I'm exhausted and getting more and more frustrated by the minute.  The morning started out really good, but those little life stressors have intervined and have me a little worried.  I have my medicaid interview tomorrow and I'm freaking out about it.  They want to do a phone interview and I hate talking on the phone because sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend what people are saying.  It's not that I don't hear, but I just can't understand.  It's weird, but from what I hear it's another lovely Fibro thing.  I'm just going to try and chill and get through it.

I wish I didn't have to worry about all this, but I don't think there is going to be a cure for Fibro anytime soon so I have to do what I have to do.  That's so much easier said than done in this body, but I'll get through all this eventually.  I may be a little extra bitchy from time to time so I apologize in advance to my friends and family who have to deal with me and for the rants I may post here.  Stress is hard for me to handle because the Fibro has my nervous system all kinds of screwed.  I know those of you who have it know what I'm talking about.

Anyways...I hope everyone is having a great day so far.  I'm going to suck it up and force myself to have a good afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews