Friday, October 22, 2010

A New Journey to Happiness

I’ve been separated from my husband for about two months now.  I have no idea how the whole divorce thing is going to go, but I’m ready to get it over with.  Considering he already has a girlfriend, it should be an easy process.  I’m hoping anyway. 

I’ve talked to a few guys since the split, but one in particular has really stood out to me and I’m not sure exactly why.  I mean he’s cute, he has an awesome personality and he’s easy to talk to, but there’s something else that’s there that’s just different and I haven’t figured it out yet.  I’m not sure where this is going to go, but I have a feeling that it’s going to be fun while it lasts. 

It’s been so long since I’ve been truly happy so this has been nice.  When I wake up in the morning I have so many reasons to smile now and one of those reasons include this cutie that has definitely gotten my attention.  So as I continue on another new journey, I know that strength and courage are imperative, because this road will be long and hard, but I also know that the happiness I’ve always dreamed of awaits me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews