Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Destination Happiness

So I woke up today and realized that I don’t have enough money to pay the bills.  I’ve missed three days of work because of the Fibro and another issue and so now I need about a hundred dollars by the 15th.  If I write non-stop for the next two days I still don’t think I would make enough.  Not to mention that I don’t think there is any way possible that I could actually sit for that long. 

I know that everything will work out because it always does, but it gets extremely stressful which is really hard on me because of the Fibromyalgia.  I know we’ve all been in this place before.  Life is hard to deal with it as it is, but when you throw Fibro or any other chronic illness into the mix things get really hard.  We often learn the hard way how strong we really are and how much we can handle if we can just keep pushing on.  We often get pushed to the limit and some of us are able to continue on while for some of us it’s just too much and the decision is made to leave this world.

The only thing I can do is put my big girl panties on, suck it up and keep pushing forward.  I’m not ready to give up yet.  There’s still too much I want to do and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let this jacked up illness stand in my way.  The bills will get paid somehow and I’ll be back on track…destination happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews