Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Slowly Moving Forward

What do I want to do with my life?  Hell I have absolutely no idea.  That’s pretty sad considering I’m 30 years old, but oh well I figure it will come to me at some point.  I mean I do have a few ideas.  It’s just -basically taking the time to focus on one and make it happen.  Oh yeah then I have to get my broken body and mind to cooperate.  Speaking of which, the pain has been insane for the last 3 weeks.  My mental clarity has been a little better since I quit taking the Neurontin.  I guess it’s basically back to what it was before I started any of the medications, which isn’t very good, but still better than what the Neurontin did to me.  It’s always one step forward and two steps back. Oh well living with any chronic illness isn’t easy and it’s never going to be so sometimes you just got to suck and up and keep moving forward.  I’m moving a lot slower than I want to, but I’m still moving forward and that’s all that matters.  I’ll figure out my life in time.  I may be 80, but I’ll figure it out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews