Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weakness and Strength


Where do I go from here?  I’m lost and confused.  I feel like just a shell of the person I used to be.  I had my life figured out only for it to first be thrown off track by my illness and then again by divorce.  Now I don’t know where to go.  I’m trying my hardest to keep my head up and keep on keeping on, but some days are harder than others.

We all go through this from time to time.  We feel sorry for ourselves, we feel hopeless and abandoned and we simply feel stuck in a rut.  Times of self-pity are not something we are ever proud of, but it’s these moments of weakness that in the end make us stronger.  I used to get mad at myself every time I caught myself feeling sorry for myself, but not anymore.  Now I know that I need those occasional moments of weakness to remind me of how strong I really am. 

We’re all human and we all make mistakes.  No one is better than anyone else.  We all have our weaknesses and we all have our strengths.  Live your life the best way you know how and don’t listen to anyone but yourself.  Only you can get you to the place you’ve been dreaming of because only you know how important it is to get there.

Have an awesome day and don’t forget to be brilliant! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews