Sunday, May 15, 2011

Be Brilliant!


I end every post with “Don’t forget to be brilliant.” Or “Be brilliant”.  This started because I needed a special reminder myself that it didn’t matter what I accomplished as long as I was brilliant while accomplishing it. If every day we tell ourselves that we’re going to be brilliant then at some point we’ll have no choice but to be brilliant.  It may sound totally retarded, but just think about it for a second.  The mind is far more powerful than we think it is.  If we think we are going to fail then we are going to fail.  If we tell ourselves that we’re going to be brilliant then we are going to be brilliant.  It’s as simple as that. 

So stop thinking about your dreams and start living them.  I hope all of you have an awesome day and of course don’t forget to be brilliant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews