Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happiness Despite the Pain


I’m feeling stronger these days, which is so refreshing.  The pain is still an absolute bitch, but I have a little more energy and my mind is definitely more clear.  I can handle the pain if I’m mentally in a good place so I’m calling the last couple of days good ones.

Good days are essential in dealing with Fibromyalgia, whether they are good because the pain isn’t too bad or simply because we’re just happy.  I’ve had days where I could barely move because the pain was so bad, but I was still happy so it was a good day.  How can we be happy when we’re in so much pain?  This is something that only those of who live with chronic pain understand.  If we dictated happiness on how much pain we were in then we would never be happy.  Who wants to live life like that?
 
I hope everyone is having an awesome day.  Don’t forget to be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews