Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pain, Valerian Root and A Really Bad Night


I woke up to another day of serious pain, ugh!  I can look at it this way though, at least I woke up.  You always have to find the bright side of things even though sometimes you have to search a little longer to find it. 
I took valerian root to help me sleep last night.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  Last night it didn’t work.  I finally fell asleep in pain, I had nightmares about being in pain and then I woke up in pain.  I’m glad I don’t have days like this very often…not this bad anyway.
Anyways…this is probably going to be a very long day, but I will survive as I always do and hopefully I will manage to even get something done in the process. 
Hope everyone has a productive day! Be brilliant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews