Thursday, December 9, 2010

Learning to be Just Me

I have finally accepted the fact that until I can make myself happy I cannot make someone else happy.  I have to live my life for me and not anyone else.  I have to focus on what I need to do to survive and stop worrying about finding someone who is going to love me and take care of me.  I need to learn to love and take care of myself or this misery I’m feeling now is never going to end.

I want him.  You know that one I talk about all the time. A part of me feels like I need him, but it’s just not right at the moment and I know it.  I can’t give him what he needs and he can’t give me what I need because I don’t even know what that is.  I don’t want to let go of him completely but I have to start focusing on my health and my career. I have to learn how to take care of myself.

This isn’t going to be easy, but I have to do it.  I can’t stay on this same path that I’ve been on all these years because it literally has gotten me nowhere.  It’s time people see what I’m really made of.  This is my new beginning and I know that I’m strong enough to do this.  It’s time for me to be…simply me.  I can’t hide behind anyone anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews