Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back and I'm Staying this Time

I’m actually writing again and I’m not talking about just updating my blogs.  I’m actually doing the research and write thing again. I submitted my first article yesterday since May.  I didn’t realize it had been that long.  I used to write at least an article a day and then I just quit. 

It kind of seems that after I got my diagnoses everything really slowed down for me.  All my time and energy went into learning about my illness so that I could at least get a little better.  I finally felt like I had the power to control some aspects of the way I was feeling.  It’s been almost17 months since I got my diagnosis and I’ve learned that Fibromyalgia is a very ugly word that I’m not too fond of, but alas it’s a part of my already oh so crazy life.  I’m still learning to deal with it and accept it.  It’s definitely a long process.

I’m planning on making a big comeback as far as my writing is concerned.  I’m not going to stop doing what I’ve loved doing since I learned how to do it.  This is my life and my dream and I won’t let anyone or anything stand in my way of that.  It’s time for me take control of my situation and do something with my life.  It’s time for me to be brilliant =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews