Friday, April 30, 2010

What Makes You Angry?

I need to be working whether it be cleaning my house or writing an article, but I’m in pain and it has reached the excruciating point.  Not a day goes by that I don’t wish I could live at least a fraction of a normal life.  I want to be able to get up and go to work, then come home and cook and clean.  I want to be able to socialize with my friends without worrying about how much pain I’m going to be in afterwards.  I want to be able to go out of town on a moment’s notice without worrying about how I feel and if I have all my medications.  I just want to be me again. 

I have days that I am at peace with my diagnosis and my new life that has come from it and then I have days where I take too many steps backwards and I’m angry and frustrated and I can’t handle being sick.  Today is one of those days.  I’m tired of having to tell my family and friends that I can go somewhere with them IF I feel okay.  I’m suppose to go see a movie with my niece in a few hours and I don’t know if I’m going to be able to go because the pain is so bad right now.

I know that I have to stay positive in order to survive Fibromyalgia, but some days are harder than others.  I don't want anyone to think that i'm having a pity party.  This is just how I'm feeling right now at this moment.  In a couple of hours I'll be okay, but right now I just need to vent.  It's better to vent now rather than explode later.  That's not pretty and no one wants to see that.  

Fibromyalgia has made my life hard, but everyone has something that makes their lives hard.  I've had my chance to vent so now's your chance.  What makes you angry? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews