Saturday, April 17, 2010

Improving Your Mood by Writing

I’ve been writing poetry since I was probably ten or eleven years old.  I don’t write in any particular style…I just write.  Writing in all forms has always been a release for me.  When I’m having a bad I write about it.  If I posted everything I wrote I’m positive everyone would think I was absolutely insane.  Therefore, I keep some things to myself.  I do have an image to uphold after all.  Not really, but it sounded good.

Writing when you’re down really does make you feel better.  You don’t have to be writer to do this.  You don’t have to spell every word write or use proper grammar.  Just write all of your feelings down.  Get it all out.  No one can function properly if they hold everything inside.  All it’s going to do is keep building up until you explode and it’s not going to be pretty. 

The next time you have a bad day try it.  You’ll be amazed at the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews