Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Everything Happens for a Reason

Why does everyone have to make life so complicated?  Everyone pays so much attention to the little things and when they do find themselves with a real problem, they can’t handle it. 

I used to be this person.  It was when Fibromyalgia officially took over my life that I changed my way of thinking.  I no longer had the strength or patience to deal with the little things so I just pushed them aside.  The end result was a happier me who had the ability to handle the bigger situations.

When you have a chronic illness it’s so hard to deal with all of life’s “normal” problems, because you’re already going through so much.  This helps you to prioritize your life and it becomes necessary just to make it through the day without going crazy.

I hate being sick, but being sick has taught me so much.  I can’t say that I would change that if I had the chance.  I am who I am because I have Fibromyalgia.  I don’t think I would like me very much if I wasn’t sick.  I would be a very selfish, stressed out bitch.  Everything happens for a reason and I won't ever stop believing that.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews