Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quotes and Junk


This month has had a lot of ups and downs and I’ve spent most of it in extreme pain and completely frustrated.  Every day has been about getting up and trying to do as much as I can do before the bad pain starts because once it starts that’s it for my day.  Even if the pain goes back to a tolerable level I’m beyond exhausted.  It takes a lot of strength to handle pain.  Some days I lay in bed for an hour in the mornings trying to get enough courage to get up and deal with the pain.  No, I’m not being dramatic.  I wish I was because that would mean it doesn’t really hurt that bad.  Today’s just one of those days that I want my old life back.  I know my new life has a lot of good things that my old one didn’t have, but I just miss a few things from back then.

Anyways as always life goes on and I have faith that everything is going to work out just fine.  I may kick, scream and cry every now and then, but everyone has those kind of moments.  Quotes always seem to put me in a better mood so here are a few that I really like…

“You become stronger with every problem you face and every obstacle you overcome.” ~Unknown

“Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.” ~Mae West

“Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality.  If you can dream it, you can make it so.” ~Belva Davis

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” ~Elbert Hubbard


“A problem is a chance for you to do your best.”  ~Duke Ellington

“Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.”  ~Doug Ivester

I hope everyone is having an awesome day.  Don’t forget to be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews