Sunday, January 1, 2012

Trust


I wonder if I will ever be able to fully trust again.  After you find out how easily someone that is supposed to love you can lie right to your face without thinking twice about it, it makes it hard.  I’m constantly over analyzing everything when I attempt another relationship.  I can’t just roll with it and be happy because I’m waiting to get screwed over again.  It’s not healthy and quite frankly it makes me miserable, but I don’t know how to let it go. 

My life was all figured out and then I found out I had two chronic illnesses and a cheating husband.  Everything I had worked so hard for was gone and there was no way of getting it back.  I fought through my emotions about both situations and I’m finally feeling like I have my life headed in the right direction again, except for the fact that I may never truly trust someone ever again.

Hopefully at some point I will heal enough to change this.  I don’t know.  I’m not really sure how all this works so I’m just hoping for the best and I will keep on keeping on no matter what.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night. Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews