Monday, May 24, 2010

What a Bad Day!

Today has been pretty bad.  It’s just been one of those days where my whole body has gone haywire and the pain…well let’s not talk about the pain. I finally gave up around 3:30 this afternoon and took a 3-hour nap.  I usually don’t give in like that, but on days like today it just wasn’t a choice.  I still don’t feel right, but at least I’m able to function a little.

I’m not a big fan of days like this.  There’s nothing like a constant reminder of how sick I am and how my life is never going to be my own anymore.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better, so I can get out of this mood.  I know that my bad mood doesn’t help the situation, but sometimes I just can’t help it.

Another thing that has me down is that I’m falling every time I turn around.  I either lose my balance or my legs feel like they turn to jello.  It started out kind of funny, but now it’s just getting ridiculous.  I just fell about an hour ago.  I got up from the chair and down I went.  It’s so frustrating.  

Anyways…tomorrow is a new day and if it can be just a little better than today, then I’ll be a happy camper.  Hope all is well with my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews