Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TODAY WAS BETTER...


Today was better.  I actually managed to get some laundry done and I’m almost done with the dishes.  The rest of the house is still a work in progress, but I feel better knowing that I’ve at least accomplished something. 

When I woke up this morning, things didn’t look too promising.  The weather here is hot and extremely humid and I’m hurting a lot more than usual.  I was exhausted as soon as I got up and this made me quite bitchy.  It’s frustrating when you sleep all night only to wake up and feel like you’ve never been to sleep, but I made myself get dressed and do the whole makeup and hair thing anyway.  I got out of the house for a little while and I started feeling better.

I can’t really say that I’m still feeling better, but I had a few good hours so I’m not complaining.  I cherish the time that I actually feel like a normal person.  Even if it only lasts an hour it’s enough to give me the feeling that I have some control over this demon.  Whether I actually do or not doesn’t really matter…it’s all in the attitude.

Hope everyone has had a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews