Friday, November 23, 2012

Bad Choices


Life is about choices.  Every choice we make creates the lives we live.  In the last 32 years of my life I have made a lot of choices.  Some of them were good ones and a lot of them were bad, but they have created the life I’m living now and I can’t complain.  The good choices brought a lot of happiness, while the bad choices taught me how to fight and survive.  Looking back on the bad choices now I can’t say that I regret any of them.  I made those choices for a reason and even though they made my life harder back then, they have made my life something worth living now.  I could’ve died becomes of some of those choices, but I’m still here and I’m stronger than ever.  That’s all that matters to me.

So many people like to dwell on and judge a person because of their past and it makes me angry.  No one is perfect and I for one don’t pretend to be.  We all have pasts, but the beauty of it is that we all have futures and that’s what counts.  Leave the past behind and make the future the best it can be.  Keep in my mind that if you’re judging someone based on their past, then there’s something in your past that you regret.  You should focus on that and stop worrying about other people.

What bad choices have you made that have made you who you are today?  Are there any that you regret?  I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday!  Don’t forget to be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews