Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lost Blog Posts


I have discovered that I am an absolute dummy.  I’m sure this is no surprise to some people.  Last week while I didn’t have a lot of access to internet I wrote 10 blog posts for my Constant Fear blog and was going to publish them when I had internet and somehow I managed to completely lose them. They’re just gone without a trace.  Everything else was auto-saved when my laptop restarted itself but not those 10 posts.  I had written posts for this blog and for Surviving Fibromyalgia and I found them right away, but the Constant Fear posts just disappeared.  Now that I’ve already done the rewrites I’m sure they’ll pop up somewhere and force me to say very bad words, but what’s done is done.

There’s always things like this in life that make us mad, make us cry and make us feel defeated, but it’s always important that every time we hit these hurdles that we remember that we’ve got over them before and we’re going to get over them again.  No matter how big or small, with enough determination, we can get through whatever life wants to throw our way. 

I hope everyone is having an awesome Saturday. Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews