Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It Could Always Be Worse

I’ve been going through a lot of crap lately, but it could be worse.  I try to always remember that when folks are testing my patience and my illnesses are on my last nerve.  It’s hard sometimes though, because I’m human and I have my faults.  When I get tired, I’m tired and the next big thing or sometimes even something small can push me right over the edge.  It’s not pretty when I flip out either.  I’m pretty sure I look like someone who should be locked up in a psych ward in the middle of nowhere during these moments.

I dwell on things and stress myself out over nothing.  Small humps often become huge mountains in my world.  I’m going to have to learn to change my thinking before I drive myself and those around me insane.  I believe that would be very beneficial to my health, but changing is never easy.  Maybe I’ll figure it out one of these days.


I hope everyone is having an awesome day/night wherever you may be!  Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews