Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Facing Fear

Today has been a good day so far.  My love life kind of feels like it’s up in the air at the moment (my how fast things can change), but I feel good about where my life is heading and I’m excited for the future.  I’m finally going to leave my past in the past where it belongs and get on with my life.  I’m still kind of freaking out, but I know that everything will be okay one way or another.

Jumping out of our comfort zones is scary as hell, but sometimes that’s what you have to do to move forward.  We allow ourselves to stay stuck in a rut simply because it’s comfortable and we’re too afraid of facing our fears.  One of my favorite sayings is “Face your fear and it will go away”.  That is the absolute truth.  We are bigger than our fears and we are more than capable of overcoming them.

I hope everyone can find the strength to face your fears.  Be brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews