Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life Changes and New Beginnings

Life can change in the blink of any eye and it will either make you or break you.  No matter how much you try to prepare for life changes you are never prepared enough for the side effects of those changes.

I’ve recently made a huge life-changing decision and the last few days have been some of the hardest days of my life.  I’m not ready to go into detail about this change in my life, but I will later on when I’m more emotionally capable of talking about it. 

I’m terrified, but I know that I made the right decision.  Sometimes you have to do things that break your heart in order to enter the next phase of your life.  Life isn’t easy and no matter how hard you try to make it that way it will never be.  Every day presents a new challenge and if you don’t watch it those challenges can wear you down until you find yourself on your knees unable to keep fighting.

I’m living my life day by day now and the future is hard to focus on.  I have faith that better, much happier days are on the way and that’s what I concentrate on.  My life is centered on happiness right now, not on the bills or my illness.  Nothing else matters, but happiness.  

I will try to update as often as possible about my situation.  The road I’m on now will be long, but hopefully I’m finally heading in the right direction.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will always have faith in you
embrace it and you will find answers

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews