Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lilfe is Short


The past week has been one of the most stressful in my entire life.  My illnesses have been in overdrive and one of my best friends in the entire world passed away suddenly and totally unexpectedly.  I feel like my world has been going in slow motion.  I’m just trying to keep moving forward even though nothing really makes sense to me right now.  Thank God for my awesome boyfriend, who has done everything he can do to keep me going!

I apologize for what I’m about to say, but life is a bitch sometimes.  I can’t censor that.  Despite the sadness I’m feeling right now, I still believe everything happens for a reason though.  Life goes on, even when you sometimes wish it would just stop, even just for a moment so you can catch up.

Life is short so be brilliant while you still have the chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews